Compact Flash Card Temperature Logger
Measurement Computing's USB-5203 from Firetail DAQ is a temperature logger providing eight temperature inputs that supports all of the common sensors types—thermocouples, RTDs, thermistors, and semiconductor temperature sensors. Temperature measurements can be stored onto a 512 MB Compact Flash card (included with hardware). The data can then be read and downloaded either by removing the CF card and inserting it into a CF reader, or by connecting the device directly to a PC via the USB port.
The USB-5203 provides temperature measurement flexibility as it can be moved and installed anywhere you need to measure temperature, without the need for a dedicated PC or laptop. High/low alarms can be programmed to trigger digital I/O lines.
The USB-5203 offers the most accurate temperature measurement possible, since the internal measurement electronics accuracy exceeds the accuracy specifications of the temperature sensors. In other words, the USB-5203 will provide the best measurement your sensor is capable of.
The USB-5203 can be configured via the USB port using the included InstaCal in a matter of minutes. The data can be analyzed and charted using our powerful DAQ software, available in a full range of options—from no programming, to graphical programming, to custom programming.
- 8 thermocouple input channels
- Superior performance—accuracy exceeds sensor output
- Includes a 512 MB CompactFlash® card and USB power adaptor
- Includes InstaCal™, TracerDAQ®, Universal Library™, and Universal Library™ for NI LabVIEW™
- Fully supported by DASYLab®, and NI LabVIEW™
- Supports thermocouples, RTDs, thermistors, and semiconductor temperature devices
- 8 digital I/O, user-configurable for alarming
- Supported Windows® Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP SP2, 32-bit or 64-bit
View the USB-5201 TC input only model
Contact our team today to find out which Data Logger is the right one for your application. Click here to contact us