Icon-Based Data Acquisition, Graphics, Analysis and Control Software
Easy to use and powerful Graphical Data Acquisition software package allows you to quickly develop custom DAQ applications without programming. If you don’t have the time or programming skills required to write a DAQ program, you need DASYLab. Compatible with Windows® 7/Vista™/XP
DASYLab lets you interactively develop PC-based data acquisition applications by simply attaching functional icons. DASYLab offers real-time analysis, control, and the ability to create custom graphical user interfaces (GUIs). What’s more, in contrast to other graphical programming environments, which can require weeks of training to master, DASYLab has a very short user-learning curve. Many applications can be configured in a few minutes, rather than days or weeks.
DASYLab supports all of MCC's data acquisition hardware, as well as a host of hardware from over 20 vendors. There is a wide variety of I/O capabilities to choose from, such as analog, digital, counter/timer, IEEE 488, RS-232, and DDE, plus any I/O device that is supported by an OPC (OLE for Process Control) driver.
To set up an application, simply drop the desired icons on your worksheet. Connecting all your icons together requires very little effort – simply click and drag them together or drag the output box of one functional icon to the input box of another functional icon
- Create complex applications in minimal time without programming
- Lets you build worksheets using graphical functions
- Implements real-time operations, including PID control
- Provides standard real-time displays (charts, meters, graphs)
- Provides complete library of computational functions including FFT analysis
- Includes generator functions to simulate inputs
- Connect to serial, OPC, ODBC, MODBUS, IVI, and TCP/IP based devices
- Supports data acquisition hardware from MCC, IOtech, and other vendors
- Includes a tutorial, functional examples, and on-line help
View the 3 minute DASYLab Getting Started Video on YouTube. Learn how to acquire data, display the data, and log the results to a file using four simple function blocks. Click here if you have trouble viewing YouTube videos.
- Saving DASYLab Data to an ASCII Readable File
- Using Cursors in the Display Modules
- Create a Worksheet: Save a New File at Midnight Every Day
- Create a Worksheet: Collect, Display, and Save Temperature Data
USB-TEMP and USB-TC Series Preconfigured Examples for DASYLab are now available
We offer a range of DASYLab packages so that you can select the version that best meets your needs.
|Version||Features, Inclusions and Modules|
|DASYLab Runtime||Allows your applications to run on an additional Computer.|
|DASYLab Lite||includes all drivers, limited module count and one Layout Window ( no analysis modules)|
|DASYLab Basic||includes all drivers comes with all standard modules (not Signal Analysis & Actions), and one Layout Window|
|DASYLab Full||includes all drivers comes with all standard modules, 200 Layout Windows, and Control Sequencer|
|DASYLab Pro||includes all drivers all Full version features plus all add-on modules (without third-party modules)|
|DASYLab 28-Day Evaluation||available via download from Measurement Computing. http://www.mccdaq.com/software.aspx|
Which version is best for you?
Comparison Chart features below.
You can Update from a previous edition, Upgrade from another version with no disadvantage* or purchase Runtime Licenses as required.
* No disadvantage policy – If you purchase a version of DASYLab from Firetail DAQ and subsequently need more features then we will upgrade your package at a price that would make your total DASYLab outlay the normal price of the package upgraded to. There is no penalty for taking the upgrade route.
Call the team at Firetail DAQ today for more details and inquire about the great Bundle deals on offer combining MCC and IOtech hardware with DASYLab