WiFi Temperature Data Logging Sensor with Probe
Melbourne, Australia – November 6, 2012 – Firetail DAQ the Australian agent for Measurement Computing, the value leader in data acquisition today announced the release of the WiFi-501-TP temperature data logging sensor.
The WiFi-501-TP is a WiFi-based temperature data logging sensor with thermistor probe. It measures the temperature of the environment in which the probe is situated. Data is transmitted wirelessly via a WiFi network to a PC and viewed using the included software. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 120 days at 10 second sample interval).
This WiFi-501-TP is battery-powered device. When configured using typical sampling periods (e.g. once every 60 seconds) the sensor will operate for over one year. The battery can be recharged via a PC or USB +5 V wall adapter.
The included software will allow set-up, data logging, and data review. Set-up features will include sensor name, °C/°F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. Once configured, historic data can be viewed via the graphing tool or exported to Excel.
- Measure temperature and humidity while transferring data via WiFi to a PC
- Built-in data display
- Included thermistor probe
- Measurement range from -40 °C to +125 °C (-40 °F to +257 °F)
- Sensor memory stores data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Rechargeable internal battery
- Configurable high/low alarms
- Included software for set-up, logging, and data review