The WiFi-501-TP sensor measures the temperature of the environment in which the probe is situated. Data is transmitted wirelessly via a WiFi network to a PC and viewed using a free software package. During configuration the sensor will search for an existing wireless network while physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 120 days at 10 second sample interval). The range of the sensor can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
The probe can be used in a wide range of temperature situations e.g. manufacturing processes, cold storage and hot storage. This WiFi-501-TP is a low powered battery device. When configured using typical sampling periods (e.g. once every 60 seconds) the sensor will operate for over one year. The battery can then be recharged via a PC or USB +5 V wall adapter using the USB lead provided. The software installed on the PC will allow set-up, data logging and data review. Set-up features will include sensor name, °C/°F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. Once configured, historic data can be viewed via the graphing tool or exported to Excel°.
- WiFi capability and integrated display
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- Included thermistor probe
- Measurement range -40 °C to +125 °C (-40 °F to +257 °F)
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Included software for set-up, logging, and data review
- View and analyze multiple WiFi-502 sensors, including immediate graphing of logged data
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 7/Vista/XP SP2, 32-bit or 64-bit
Contact our team today to find out what product is the right one for your application. Click here to Contact