Measurement Computing WLS-TC from Firetail DAQ is a wireless-based 8-channel thermocouple temperature device, which supports J, K, R, S, T, N, E, and B type thermocouples. It can be used as either a wireless or a USB device. To use the WLS-TC in the wireless mode, it requires a WLS-IFC (USB-to-wireless interface device).
Bundle with the WLS-IFS for even greater value.
- 8 thermocouple input channels
- Supports J, K, R, S, T, N, E, & B type TCs
- Superior performance—accuracy exceeds sensor output
- 8 digital I/O bits; user-configurable for alarming
- 802.15.4 wireless protocol
- Range: Up to 150 feet indoors, 2400 feet outdoors
- Limited Lifetime Warranty & Harsh Environment Program
- Includes TracerDAQ®, Universal Library, Universal Library for NI LabVIEW™, and InstaCal
- TEMP version available – accepts RTDs, TCs Thermistors and Semi conductor sensor types
Contact our team today to find out what Temperature Measurement device is the right one for your application. Click here to contact us