WIFI 502 Temperature and Humidity Logger
The WiFi-502 sensor measures the temperature and humidity of the environment in which it is situated. Data is transmitted wirelessly via a WiFi network to a PC and viewed using the included software package. During configuration the sensor will search for an existing wireless network while physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 60 days at 10 second sample interval). The range of the sensor can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
This WiFi-502 is a low powered battery device. When configured using typical sampling periods (e.g. once every 60 seconds) the sensor will operate for over one year. The battery can then be recharged via a PC or USB +5 V wall adapter using the USB lead provided. The battery is safely charged when the unit is operating between 0 to +40 °C (+32 to +104 °F). It is protected against charging outside this temperature range. Sensor readings may be inaccurate during battery charging. The software installed on the PC will allow set-up, data logging, and data review. Set-up features will include sensor name, °C/°F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. Once configured, logged data can be viewed via the graphing tool or exported into Excel. This sensor stands alone by itself on a horizontal surface and comes with a wall bracket that can be screwed onto a wall or flat surface. The sensor clips into the bracket.
- Measure temperature and humidity while transferring data via WiFi to a PC
- Built-in data display
- Measurement range from -20 to +60 °C (-4 to +140 °F)
- 802.11b compliant
- Capable of logging greater than 500,000 data set entries
- Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Rechargeable internal battery
- Configurable high/low alarms
- Included software for set-up, logging, and data review
- View and analyze multiple WiFi-502 sensors, including immediate graphing of logged data
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 7/Vista/XP SP2, 32-bit or 64-bit
Contact our team today to find out what product is the right one for your application. Click here to Contact