Web-Enabled 8-Channel Temperature Measurement Device
Measurement Computing's WEB-TC is a Web-enabled temperature measurement device that provides 8 thermocouple temperature inputs. The WEB-TC has its own built-in Web server, which allows the user to monitor the temperature on a browser from anywhere in the world, via the internet. The WEB-TC offers the most accurate temperature measurement possible, since the internal measurement electronics accuracy exceeds the accuracy specifications of the temperature sensors. In other words, the WEB-TC will provide the best measurement your sensor is capable of. The combination of the WEB-TC and Measurement Computing’s DAQ software suite gives you a complete data acquisition solution that will have you taking measurements in minutes.
- 8 thermocouple channels
- Ethernet connection
- Built-in ambient temperature sensor
- Independent temperature inputs
- 8 digital I/O lines
- Four sensor type (RTD, S/C, Thermistor and TC) input model available
- TracerDAQ® software included for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio® and Visual Studio® .NET, including examples for Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®, and Visual Basic® .NET
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab® and NI LabVIEW™
- TEMP version available – accepts RTDs, TCs Thermistors and Semi-conductor sensor types.
Contact our team today to find out what Temperature Measurement device is the right one for your application. Click here to contact us