Very High Speed High Speed High Performance Low Cost Multifunction DAQ
The Measurement Computing USB-1608GX from Firetail DAQ is a low-cost, very high-speed, 16-bit analog and digital I/O multifunction USB DAQ module that sets the standard for very high performance and great value. The USB-1608GX features a maximum sampling rate of 500kS/s with 16-bit analog inputs that are software-selectable as 16 Single Ended (SE) or eight Differential (DIFF) inputs and programmable ranges of ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2 V, or ±1 V. The USB-1608GX-2AO variant has two 16-bit analog outputs. Both outputs can be updated at a rate of 250kS/s per channel and a single output can be updated at a rate of 500 kS/s. The output range is fixed at ±10 V. The outputs default to 0 V when the host PC is shut down or suspended, or when a reset command is issued to the device. The USB-1608GX has an external digital trigger input. Triggering is also software selectable for edge-or level-sensitive mode and can be configured as edge-sensitive for rising or falling edge. In level-sensitive mode, you can configure for either high or low level. The default setting at power up is edge-sensitive, rising edges. In retrigger mode, you can set up repetitive analog input trigger events where he trigger is automatically re-armed after the defined number of samples is taken.
The USB-1608GX also has Eight digital I/O individually configurable for input or output. The DIO terminals can detect the state of any TTL-level input and can be set to pull-up (+5 V) or pull-down (0 V) via a jumper. The USB-1608G Multifunction DAQ module includes two 32-bit event counters for counting TTL pulses accepting frequency inputs of up to 20 MHz. USB-1608G has a PWM timer output that can generate a pulse output with a programmable frequency in the range of 0.0149 Hz to 32 MHz. The USB-1608GX also provides one set of external clock input and outputs for the analog inputs and one set for the optional analog outputs .
With its extensive list of features the USB1608GX provides exceptional performance and unprecedented value for money and comes with everything you need to begin acquiring, viewing, and storing data. Our comprehensive software package includes Tracer DAQ, the easy to use out of the box application as well as our support for popular software packages and developers. The USB-1608GX also supports DAQFlex, the new message based DAQ open source cross platform software.
- 16-bit resolution
- Sampling rate, up to 500 kS/s
- 16 SE or 8 DIFF analog inputs
- Optional Two 16-Bit high speed analog outputs (2AO Variant)
- 8 digital I/O lines
- Two 32-bit counter inputs
- One timer output supporting PWM to 32MHz
- External Trigger
- Screw Terminals
- USB powered – no external power required
- TracerDAQ® software included for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio® and Visual Studio® .NET, including examples for Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®, and Visual Basic® .NET
- DAQFlex open-source software framework; compatible with Windows®, Linux®, Android™, and Mac® platforms
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab® and NI LabVIEW™
- InstaCal software utility for installing, calibrating, and testing
Contact our team today to find out which USB-1608 series device is the right one for your application. Click here to contact us