USB Temperature Measurement
The USB-TEMP and USB-TC Series are USB-based temperature measurement devices that support all of the common temperature sensor types. There are four models available. Each module is designed for accurate, PC-based temperature measurements. The USB-TEMP and USB-TC each include 8 thermocouple inputs. The USB-TEMP also supports RTD, thermistor, and semiconductor sensor measurements. The USB-TEMP-AI and USB-TC-AI feature four thermocouple inputs plus four voltage inputs with ranges up to ±10 V. The USB-TEMP-AI also supports RTD, thermistor, and semiconductor sensor measurements.
In addition to the analog inputs mentioned, each module also includes eight digital I/O channels which can be user-configured for alarming or triggering. Each module is self-powered via the USB port for convenient, portable operation without the need for additional wiring or power supplies.
- Temperature and voltage measurement USB modules
- Thermocouple, RTD, thermistor, or semiconductor sensor measurements
- Eight analog inputs
- Up to ±10 V inputs*
- 24-bit resolution
- Eight digital I/O
- One counter input*
- TracerDAQ® software included for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio® and Visual Studio® .NET, including examples for Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®, and Visual Basic® .NET
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab® and NI LabVIEW™
- InstaCal software utility for installation, calibration, and testing
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 7/Vista/XP SP2, 32-bit or 64-bit
|USB-TC-AI||8||4TC; 4 Voltage (±10v)||24-bit||8-bit||1|
|USB-Temp||8||8 RTD, TC or SC||24-bit||8-bit||1|
|USB-TEMP-AI||8||4 RTD, TC or SC; 4 Voltage||24-bit||8-bit||1|
Contact our team today to find out what Temperature Measurement device is the right one for your application. Click here to contact us.