USB-525 Logger Assistant
The ultra-portable USB-525 logger assistant allows the user to conveniently program compatible USB-500 Series loggers and view the data on a high-resolution screen .
Connect a USB-500 Series data logger directly to the USB port on the USB-525, and follow the instructions on the touch-screen display to set up a compatible logger, download data, view data, and export data for use in a spreadsheet application. Logger setup and data display can be done on site without the need of a computer, reducing interruptions in data collection and decreasing travel by users between sites.
Logged data can also be transferred to a computer over the included micro-USB cable for display using the USB-500 Data Logger software.
The USB-525 supports USB-501-x and USB-502-x loggers.
- Built-in USB port connects directly to USB-500 series logger, no PC required
- Touch-screen LCD for logger setup, retrieval, and viewing of data
- Ideal for in the field applications
- Rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 8 hours of use
- Stored data can be transferred to a PC via micro-USB cable
- Compatible with USB-501-x and USB-502-x loggers
- Supported Windows® Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista/XP SP2