USB-505 Counter, Event and State Change Logger
The USB-505 can record events (detecting an input and storing the time and date of occurrence), record state changes (similar to an ‘event’ but also recording when the input reverts back to normal) and count events (count the number of events that happen in a time period, without any individual event time or date information). Up to 32,510 events or 32,510 state changes can be recorded. With the included USB-500 Series Data Logger Application software, you can select the sampling rate, start-time, and logging mode, and perform data download/analysis. The USB-505 is powered by a user-replaceable lithium battery. The user can set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the module into a USB port on a PC using the supplied software. Data can then be graphed, printed, and exported to Excel® or other programs via the .csv file.
- Stand-alone data logger for recording events, state change, and event counter
- Logging rate of up to four times per sec for events, two times per sec for state changes and 100 times per sec when counting
- Stores up to 32,510 readings
- Accepts input voltages up to 24 V
- Rising and falling edge triggering
- LED flash on event / state change
- Signal connection via two screw terminals
- Supported Windows® Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista/XP SP2
Contact our team today to find out which Portable Data Logger is the right one for your application.