The USB-503 data logger measures and stores up to 32,510 voltage readings over a 0 to 30 VDC measurement range. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start-time, and download the stored data by plugging the module straight into a PC’s USB port, and run the purpose-designed software under Windows 2000/XP/ Vista. The data can then be graphed, printed, and exported to other applications The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery. Correct functioning of the unit is indicated by flashing red and green LEDs. The data logger features a pair of screw terminals, and is supplied with a set of measurement leads with alligator clip terminals.
- 0 to 30 VDC measurement range
- Logging intervals between 1 second and 12 hours
- Stores up to 32,510 measurements
- Connection via two screw terminals
- USB interface for set-up and data download
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Red and green LED status indication
- Replaceable long-life lithium battery
The easy-to-install and use USB-500 Series Data Logger Application software runs in Windows 2000/XP/Vista (Home and Professional Editions). It allows the user to configure the USB-503 logger and download and display the data graphically in a powerful strip chart. The software also provides an easy export to Excel™ feature.
Contact our team today to find out which Voltage Logger is the right one for your application.