16-bit 200kS/s Multifunction Module with 16 Single Ended inputs with Simultaneous Sampling.
Measurement Computing's USB-1616FS is a USB-based device that provides 16 simultaneously sampled 16-bit
analog inputs with sample rates up to 50 kS/s per channel, continuous module throughputs of 150 kS/s, and 32
kilosample bursts up to 200 kS/s. The USB-1616FS also provides one 32-bit counter and 8 digital I/O lines.
The USB-1616FS’s all steel chassis ensures that the device is rugged enough for any DAQ application.
The combination of the USB-1616FS and Measurement Computing’s DAQ software suite gives you a complete data acquisition solution that will have you taking measurements in minutes. The device is fully USB plug and play and easy to use. A required external power supply is included with the unit.
The USB-1616FS is a USB 2.0 full-speed device supported under popular Microsoft Windows® operating systems. It is fully compatible with both USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 ports.
- 16-bit resolution
- Up to 200 kS/s total module throughput
- USB expansion port allows daisy-chaining of multiple units
- 16 single-ended analog inputs
- 8 digital I/O
- Simultaneous sampling (1 A/D converter per input)
- TracerDAQ® software included for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio® and Visual Studio® .NET, including examples for Visual
- C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®, and Visual Basic® .NET
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab® and NI LabVIEW™
- Supported by MATLAB® Data Acquisition Toolbox™
- InstaCal software utility for installation, calibration and testing
- Supported Windows® Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP SP2, 32-bit or 64-bit
Contact our team today to find out what USB Data Acquisition device is the right one for your application. Click here to contact us