22-bit USB data acquisition module
Please consider our newer 24-bit voltage and temperature measurement devices
Designed for high accuracy and resolution, these IOTech 22-bit Personal data acquisition systems from Firetail DAQ directly measure multiple channels of voltage, thermocouples, pulse, frequency, and digital I/O*. A single cable to the PC provides high-speed communication and power to the Personal Daq. No additional batteries or power supplies are required in most applications**.
The Personal Daqs are supplied with Personal DaqView, IOtech’s Windows®-based data logging application that allows you to set up your acquisition applications and save acquired data directly to disk. The Personal Daqs also include PostView, a post acquisition application that permits you to display acquired data previously saved to a file. Drivers for Visual Basic® and C/C++ are also included. In addition, drivers are available for icon-based software packages, such as DASYLab® and NI LabVIEW™.
Both the Personal Daq/55 and the Personal Daq/56 can be easily expanded with one of two available PDQ snap-on expansion modules, bringing the total capacity up to 60 analog or thermocouple channels, 32 digital I/O lines, and 4 frequency input channels. Furthermore, USB hubs can be used to create multi-unit systems.
* The Personal Daq/54 does not have frequency, digital I/O, or expansion capability
** In rare instances an external power source is required when PC-supplied power is inadequate
- High-resolution, 22-bit A/D converter offers reading rates up to 66 Hz
- Ultra low-power design requires no external power or batteries
- Built-in cold-junction compensation for direct thermocouple measurements
- Frequency/pulse, or duty-cycle measurements up to 1 MHz*
- Convenient removable screw-terminal signal connections
- 500V optical isolation from PC for safe and noise-free measurements
- Programmable inputs from ±31 mV to ±20 V full scale
- Digital I/O lines with open collector output for direct drive applications*
- Expandable up to 80 channels of analog and digital I/O*
Personal DaqView, spreadsheet-style software for Out-of-the-Box setup, acquisition, and real-time displays
PostView for post-acquisition data viewing
Support for Visual Basic®, C/C++, DASYLab®, and NI LabVIEW®
Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 7 (32-bit), Vista (32-bit), XP SP2 and SP3 .
Contact our team today to find out what USB Data Acquisition device is the right one for your application. Click here to contact us