Personal DAQ/3000 Series
The IOtech brand USB-based Personal Daq/3000 Series from Firetail DAQ offers high-speed, multifunction data acquisition in a low-cost, portable package. The Personal Daq/3000 Series has a 16-bit, 1 MHz A/D converter coupled with 16 single-ended, 8 differential analog inputs, or 8 differential thermocouple inputs. Each channel can be software-configured for a different voltage range or thermocouple input. Twenty-four TTL-level digital I/O lines are included in the Personal Daq/3000 Series. Four 32-bit counters are also included. Each of the four counters accepts frequency inputs up to 20 MHz, and each counter channel can be configured in a variety of modes, including counter, period, pulse width, time between edges, or multi-axis quadrature encoder. Two or four 16-bit, 1 MHz analog output channels are built into the Personal Daq/3000 or /3001 units.
Included with the Personal Daq/3000 Series is DaqView software, a comprehensive Out-of-the-Box application that enables setup, data logging, and real-time data viewing without any programming skills. DaqView also features direct-to-Excel® enhancements, FFT analysis, and statistics. Also included is a complete set of drivers for the most popular programming languages and software packages. Driver support includes Visual Basic®, C/C++, DASYLab®, NI LabVIEW™, and MATLAB®. DaqCOM provides Windows®- based ActiveX/COM-based programming tools for Microsoft® Visual Studio® and Visual Studio® .NET.
Adding analog input channels to a Personal Daq/3000 system is easy using the optional PDQ30 expansion module, which provides an additional 48SE/24DE analog inputs or 24 differential thermocouple inputs.
- 1 MHz, 16-bit multifunction USB modules
- Synchronous analog input, analog output, digital I/O, and counter/timer I/O
- 8 differential or 16 single-ended analog inputs
- Thermocouple inputs on any of the 8 differential inputs
- User-expandable up to 64 SE/32 DE analog inputs including thermocouple measurements
- Up to four 16-bit, 1 MHz analog outputs
- 24 high-speed digital I/O lines
- Four 32-bit counter input channels with quadrature encoder capability
- Low-latency control output capability (as low as 2 µs latency)
- DaqView Out-of-the-Box software application for effortless data logging and analysis
- Support for Visual Studio® and Visual Studio® .NET, including examples for Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®, and Visual Basic® .NET
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab®, MATLAB®, and NI LabVIEW®
- DaqCal software application for easy user-calibration
- Supported Windows® Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP SP2, 32-bit or 64-bit
Personal DAQ/3000 Series Modules
|Personal Daq/3000||16-bit, 1 MHz multifunction module with 16 SE/8 DE inputs, 24 DIO, four CTR, and two analog outputs|
|Personal Daq/3001||16-bit, 1 MHz multifunction module with 16 SE/8 DE inputs, 24 DIO, four CTR, and four analog outputs|
|Personal Daq/3005||16-bit, 1 MHz multifunction module with 16 SE/8 DE inputs, 24 DIO, and four CTR|
|PDQ30||Expansion module, adds 48 SE/24 DE channels to Personal Daq/3000 Series and DaqBoard/3000 Series|
Contact our team today to find out what USB Data Acquisition device is the right one for your application. Click here to contact us