96-bit High Drive DIO for PCI Express
The Measurement Computing PCIe-DIO96H from Firetail DAQ is a high-density, 5-volt logic level, digital I/O board for PCI Express compatible computers. It offers 96 channels of digital I/O in four 24-bit groups based on an 82C55, mode 0 emulation. Each group provides an 8-bit port A, an 8-bit port B, and an 8-bit port C that can be split into a 4-bit port C-HI and a 4-bit port C-LO. The PCIe-DIO96H outputs are high-drive TTL that can source 15 mA and sink 64 mA. There is a 10 kOhm pull-up/pull-down resistor network associated with each digital port. Their direction is software selectable and stored on the board, so the user can use the board in a different PC without running configuration software: simply set the board number in InstaCal.
- 96-bidirectional I/O channels (5 V compatible), in four independent port groups
- Source 15mA and Sink 64mA
- Each digital port group is divided into two 8-bit ports and two 4-bit ports
- Fully plug-and-play
- Emulates 82C55 mode zero
- Software selectable pull-up and pull-down resistor configurations
- Digital I/O lines are accessed through a 100-pin connector
- Software and connector compatibility with PCI-DIO96H for seamless migration of existing applications
- TracerDAQ® software included for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio® and Visual Studio® .NET, including examples for Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®, and Visual Basic® .NET
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab® and NI LabVIEW™
- InstaCal software utility for installation, calibration, and testing
Contact our team today to find out what PCI Data Acquisition device is the right one for your application.