24-Channel, PCI Express (PCIe) Digital I/O Board
The Measurement Computing PCIe-DIO24 from Firetail DAQ is a 24-channel digital I/O board with selectable 3.3V or 5V logic levels for PCI Express bus compatible computers. The 24 bits function as an 8-bit Port A, an 8-bit Port B, and an 8-bit Port C, which may be further divided into two 4-bit ports (Port C-HI and Port C-LO).
There is a 10 kOhm pull-up/pull-down resistor network associated with each digital port. Their direction is software selectable and stored on the board, so the user can use the board in a different PC without running configuration software: simply set the board number in InstaCal.
The PCIe-DIO24 is connector and software compatible with Measurement Computing's highly popular PCI-based PCI-DIO24 and ISA-based CIO-DIO24 boards, making migration from the ISA or PCI bus about as simple as unplugging the digital I/O cable’s 37-pin connector from the old board and plugging it into the new one. The PCIe-DIO24 is also supported by the same wide variety of external relay and solid state I/O module racks.
The PCIe-DIO24 is completely plug-and-play. There are no switches, or jumpers on the board. All board addresses, interrupt channels, etc. are set by your computer's plug-and-play software.
- 24 channels of digital I/O with selectable 3.3 V and 5 V logic levels: 8-bit Port A, 8-bit Port B, 8-bit Port C (may be made up of 4-bit C-HI, and 4-bit C-LO)
- Fully plug-and-play
- Emulates 82C55 mode zero
- Software selectable pull-up and pull-down resistor configurations
- Digital I/O lines are accessed through a 37-pin D-type connector
- Software and connector compatibility with PCI-DIO24 and CIO-DIO24 for seamless migration of existing applications
- The PCIe-DIO Series also includes the PCIe-DIO96H hi Drive high bit count model
- TracerDAQ® software included for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio® and Visual Studio® .NET, including examples for Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®, and Visual Basic® .NET
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab® and NI LabVIEW™
- InstaCal software utility for installation, calibration, and testing
Contact our team today to find out what Data Acquisition device is the right one for your application.