The PCI-DDA0X/12 multifunction analog output and digital I/O boards set a new standard for high performance, analog output on the PCI-bus. The PCI-DDA0X/12 family consists of three models with either 2, 4, or 8 output channels and 48 bits of digital I/O. The PCIDDA0X/ 12 analog ouput channels may be updated independently or simultaneously.
The PCI-DDA0X/12 is completely plug-and-play. There are no switches, jumpers or potentiometers on the board. All board addresses, interrupt channels etc. are set by your computers plug-and-play software. Even calibration is performed via software by using onboard trim D/A converters.
- 2, 4, & 8 channel analog output models
- One D/A per channel
- 12-bit A/D resolution (1 in 4096)
- 48 bits of high output digital I/O
- High current digital outputs
- Digital I/O section is connector compatible with all ComputerBoards
- 50-pin based signal conditioning
- Fully Plug-and-Play
- Fully Autocalibrating
- TracerDAQ® software included for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio® and Visual Studio® .NET, including examples for Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®, and Visual Basic® .NET
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab® and NI LabVIEW™
- Supported by MATLAB® Data Acquisition Toolbox™
- InstaCal software utility for installation, calibration, and testing
Contact our team today to find out what Data Acquisition device is the right one for your application.