16-Bit PCI Multifunction Board
The MCC brand PCI-DAS1602/16 multifunction analog and digital I/O board from Firetail DAQ sets a high standard for high speed, high resolution data acquisition on the PCI-bus. Offering 16 single-ended or 8 differential 16-bit analog inputs with sample rates up to 200 KHz, 24 bits of high current digital I/O, three 16-bit down counters. The PCI-DAS1602/16 has an analog trigger input with trigger levels and direction selectable by software and offers two FIFO buffered 16-bit analog outputs with 250 KHz maximum update rates. The PCI-DAS1602/16 is completely plug-and-play. There are no switches, jumpers or potentiometers on the board. All board addresses, interrupt channels etc. are set by your computer’s plug-and-play software. Even calibration is performed via software by using onboard digital potentiometers and trim D/A converters.
- 16 channel SE / 8 channel diff.
- 16-bit A/D resolution
- 200 KHz sample rate
- Analog trigger input
- Burst-Mode SS&H emulation
- 512 sample FIFO
- Dual 16-bit D/As
- One 16-bit counter
- 24-bits, high current digital I/O
- Fully Plug-and-Play
- Fully Autocalibrating
- TracerDAQ® software included for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio® and Visual Studio® .NET, including examples for Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®, and Visual Basic® .NET
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab® and NI LabVIEW™
- Supported by MATLAB® Data Acquisition Toolbox™
- InstaCal software utility for installation, calibration, and testing.
Contact our team today to find out what PCI Data Acquisition device is the right one for your application.