The Digital488 adds TTL-level digital input and output capability to IEEE 488 based systems. The unit provides complete digital I/O handshaking, including data latch input, service request input, new‑data output, clear output, and a trigger output.
- Add TTL-level digital input and output capability to IEEE 488 based systems
- Offer 40 I/O lines, software programmable as inputs or outputs in 8‑bit groups
- Convert I/O data to one of five selectable formats and send it to the controller
- Provide five additional I/O lines, including trigger output, service request input, data latch input, clear output, and inhibit output
- Front‑panel indicators provide bus status information
Contact our team today to find out what Data Acquisition device is the right one for your application.