Multiplatform Open Source Software Framework
DAQFlex open-source software framework combines a small footprint driver with a message-based command protocol. This framework allows DAQ programming in virtually any operating system (OS) or on embedded systems with no OS. The simplicity of the driver is enabled with a message-based protocol on select MCC DAQ devices. This protocol offers an efficient yet powerful interface to DAQ devices and a common command set that simplifies application development.
MCC supports the Android™ OS through DAQFlex, a simple and efficient message-based programming interface. The DAQFlex for Android API provides an interface for communicating with select MCC DAQ devices. It provides programmers a method of communicating with the devices without the need for understanding USB communication mechanism.
- Platform-compatible with Windows® 32/64, Linux®, Android™, and Mac®
- Simple message-based programming interface
- Single API for any OS
- Read our white paper on message-based programming with DAQFlex
- DAQFLex and Universal Library Comparison
- DAQFlex for Android API and example programs
- Read our Tablets in DAQ white paper
- Temperature charting example program using USB-2001-TC
- Download DAQFlex on our Software Downloads page
- Measurement Computing (MCC) tested tablets include the Toshiba® Thrive™, Toshiba Excite™, Motorola® Xoom™, and Google Nexus™
Call the team at Firetail DAQ today for more details and inquire about the great Bundle deals on offer combining MCC and IOtech hardware with DASYLab