The DaqBoard/1000 Series of low-cost, multifunction PCI boards are ideal for OEM or embedded applications. These boards are best suited to applications with pre-conditioned voltage signals up to 16 channels. For applications that require channel expansion or signal conditioning for measuring temperature, strain, vibration and more, consider our DaqBoard/2000 Series with its line of over 40 DBK signal conditioning and expansion options.
The DaqBoard/1000 Series offers all the functionality of higher priced PCI boards along with features not found in other manufacturers’ low-cost offerings including flexible analog inputs with 7 analog gain ranges, inputs configurable as differential or single ended, 24 digital I/O lines, synchronous analog, digital and frequency I/O.
- 16-bit, 200 kHz A/D converter
- 8 differential or 16 single-ended analog inputs (software selectable per channel)
- Up to four boards can be installed into one PC
- 100% digital calibration
- 512 location channel/gain FIFO
- DMA bus mastering for synchronous analog I/O, digital I/O, and counter inputs
- Trigger modes include digital and software, with <5 μs latency
- Virtually infinite pre-trigger buffer
- Two 16-bit, 100 kHz analog outputs with infinite continuous waveform output capability (model /1000 only)
- 24 digital I/O lines, can be scanned synchronously or asynchronously with analog and frequency inputs
- Four counter/pulse input channels can be scanned synchronously or asynchronously with analog and digital inputs
- Two timer/pulse output channels
- Includes DaqView Out-of-the-Box software application for effortless data logging and analysis
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab®, LabVIEW®, MATLAB®, Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®, and Visual Basic® .NET
- DaqCal software application for easy user calibration
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP SP2, 32-bit or 64-bit
Contact our team today to find out what Data Acquisition device is the right one for your application.